Try Our Physician Map! Advertise With Us!
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:59:22 PM

Obstetrician-gynecologists may sub-specialize in:

Maternal Fetal Medicine: Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians are obstetrician-gynecologists this sub-specialty focuses on diagnosing, treating and caring for women and unborn babies who are at risk of complications or illness during pregnancy or who have been diagnosed with a disease or other medical problem. Doctors who practice this specialty must complete an additional two to three years of fellowship study and training on top of their obstetrics degree. Reproductive Endocrinology: Reproductive endocrinologists are Obstetrician-Gynecologists with advanced fellowship training, research and professional skills in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. These highly trained and qualified physicians treat Reproductive Disorders that affect children, women, men, the mature woman, and infertility in both men and women. Treatments may include medical therapy, surgery and procedures that maximize fertility potential such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).